Come Join Us for Small Business Saturday, November 25th
Great Deals While Keeping Your Money Supporting Local Businesses
Yarnitudes Gift Workshops-Come Make Last Minute Gift Items
Class Date: Saturday’s December 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd
Class Hours: 2 – 5
Instructor: Linda and Karen
Class Cost: $25
Skill Level: Depending on project requested. For Knitting and crochet items, you will need to know the basics, other items just be prepared to have fun.
Class Description: these workshops are designed to help you make last minute gift items, from knitted or crochet hats, scarves or ornaments to felting items and decorations. Should be a fun few hours.
Material Needed: Depending on project chosen, all materials will be available before workshop begins.
Pattern: Will be available prior to class.
What skills you should have: Willingness to learn.
What skills you will learn: How to make quick gifts for friends, family and yourself.
Homework: Choose your project.
Yarnitudes is Your Destination Yarn Store
We receive so many compliments from the people that visit Yarnitudes saying they are amazed at the incredible variety of yarn and fiber that is packed into our little store. So we thought we would share why people say that Yarnitudes is their destination yarn store:
- We have an incredible variety of yarn from top manufacturers world-wide that are represented in our store.
- If we don’t have a yarn we will special order it for you.
- We have some of the best knitting, crochet, felting, and spinning instructors in Sonoma County.
- We keep our class size small; we teach because we love to share the art and we know that it is best done in small, intimate classes where you can ask lots of questions and get individual help.
- We probably have more shop samples of knitted or crocheted patterns than most stores.
- Our owners and instructors have a thirst for learning new crafts and techniques; which means we pass that knowledge along to you via the store, classes, and our newsletter.
Bay Area’s Destination Yarn Store
We carry a plethora of supplies – a true “Haven for the Fibre Maven!“
We are more than a typical yarn store. We have everything for the fiber artist and more. We are family owned and operated, and welcome everyone. You can bring your latest project to work on, or just to stop in to shop. If we do not have what you are looking for, we will do our best to help you find it. We also have our very own original patterns, you wont see anywhere else.
Knitting, Crochet, and Spinning Groups
We offer afternoon gatherings so that you can come and enjoy the company of like-minded people. Most days will find someone working on a project. On Wednesday afternoons and evenings you will find a mixture of knitting and crochet. On Thursdays the spinners are here and on Fridays we have our fun and friendly “Knitting and Crochet Circle”. As always you are welcome to come and work on whatever your current project might be. We are happy to help if you get stuck or have a question.
Be sure to check out our classes to view what is happening at Yarnitudes and a description of the various classes we offer. Please call the store in advance to sign up for a class. 707-827-3618. If you would like to learn something not listed, or there is a previous class that you missed out on, be sure to send us a contact form or call; we will do our best to help.
We look forward to seeing you soon!