a wonderful place to spend hours browsing through gorgeous yarn
About Our Sebastopol Yarn Store
Hi there, we are not just your typical yarn store. We have everything for the fiber artist and more. We are family owned and operated and we are your destination yarn store north of the Golden Gate Bridge. You can bring your latest project to work on, or just to stop in to shop. If we do not have what you are looking for, we will do our best to help you find it.
We are fellow knitters and crocheters, although I am by no means an expert in either. It always seems like there are so many new things to learn. We have classes in all aspects of fiber arts so check back often for updates and class schedules.
In order to bring all aspects together, we offer afternoon groups so that you can come and enjoy the company of like minded people. Wednesdays is the “Knitting Night”; Thursdays is for the “Spinning Wheels” and Fridays we have our ever growing “Knitting Circle. All fiber crafts are welcome at all group gatherings. Bring your project and enjoy the company of like minded fiber lovers!
Why Yarnitudes is Your Destination Yarn Store
We receive so many compliments from the people that visit Yarnitudes saying they are amazed at the incredible variety of yarn and fiber that is packed into our little store. So we thought we would share why people say that Yarnitudes is their destination yarn store:
- We have an incredible variety of yarn from top manufacturers world-wide that are represented in our store.
- If we don’t have a yarn we will special order it for you.
- We have some of the best knitting, crochet, felting, and spinning instructors in Sonoma County.
- We keep our class size small; we teach because we love to share the art and we know that is best done in small, intimate classes where you can ask lots of questions and get individual help.
- We probably have more shop samples of knitted or crocheted patterns than most stores.
- Our owners and instructors have a thirst for learning new crafts and techniques; which means we pass that knowledge along to you via the store, classes, and our newsletter.